Greenham Business Park
Built on the former Greenham Common Airbase and adjacent to the panorama of Greenham Common, Greenham Business Park Newbury's largest business park and one of the most important business locations in the area. The 150-acre park is home to some of the regions most advanced IT companies, as well as several winners of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise.
As well as all the businesses it houses the park is also home to a number of services and interesting places to visit:
- New Greenham Arts - Gallery, Theatre, Media Suite, workshop space and working artists' studios
- New Greenham Tandoori Restaurant
- Coffee Exchange cafe
- Building 101 - Britain's first outdoor-arts creation centre
- The National Needlework Archive
- Woodlands Day Care Nursery
- A full range of conference and meeting facilities for hire
- Handpost Gully - SSSI. Please call 01635 817444 to arrange a visit.
- Greenham Peace Women's memorial garden
- A War memorial to US forces from Greenham killed in action during WWII
The park is connected to the nearby market town of Newbury by a regular shuttle bus service subsidised by the Trust.